Friday, October 01, 2010
i was at the beach. playing with sandcastles and seawater alone.

then i was at a grocery shop. this shop staff, a middle-aged man, accused me of stealing fermented beancurd.

but all i did was opening it up and offering it to my friends in the shop, which included a mixture of friends from everywhere.

my friends supported me all the way, insisting that i'm going to make payment at the counter before i walked out of the shop. the guy was not convinced, until he realised that he actually recognised one of my friends.

suddenly, from a 3rd person perspective, i saw many HK actors and actresses and it appeared to be like i'm watching a HK drama... like a finale scene.

and then, i'm teleported to the front of a 2nd hand toy shop and before i knew it, i'm mesmerised by the dancing toys.

dreams fascinate me.
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore