Sunday, March 28, 2010
Watched "How to train your dragon"
FINALLY. THE TASTE OF CINEMA.
yums
And found this cute poster in jap.
I love Toothless!
I want a dragon too!!!
And I'm sure the person who came up with the story loves cats too
the dragons are simply modeled after cats!
you'll know what I mean after watching this
Oh and I kinda love the ending.
Not that I'm really sadistic or what
But I feel that an imperfect ending is more real and believable
There's no such thing as happily ever after
well
Perhaps I'm just not a believer.
*shrugs*

I realised that I miscounted my internship period.
From 4th Jan to 19th June
It's actually not 6mths plus, but 5 mths plus 15 days!
So I'm almost 3 mths done!
but
oh god... still a long way to go hurh...


dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore