Friday, September 18, 2009
[ying] 我拒绝面对结局 沉重的问题 我不想听 says:
mabbe my will only come after my death

Edmund.L.W.Jian says:
dont lose hope yea ying, i believe in the contrary... your rainbow will come...it will come...

Edmund.L.W.Jian says:
haha, not that my words are truth in all sense of truth, but at least trust me as at least the 2nd law of thermodynamics back me up yea...

Edmund.L.W.Jian sent 9/18/2009 3:53 PM:
well...i cant make you see the rainbow, even if i can it will just be an illusion; neither can I fastforward the time to make you see into the future, I am not divine..but till that day come and for this temporary moment, i give ya this rose

Edmund.L.W.Jian sent 9/18/2009 3:54 PM:
people claim that a rose means nothing due to its fragility, but hey we nv heard of roses being exctinct despite its many weaknesses ya?

Edmund.L.W.Jian sent 9/18/2009 3:56 PM:
and no, i am not saying empty words just to comfort ya...really..

Edmund.L.W.Jian sent 9/18/2009 3:56 PM:
keep heart, as an observe, and as a friend...i do believe for ya, your good days will come..


thanks ed
thanks pk
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore