Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Could a body close the mind out?
Stitch a seam across the eye?
If you can be good, you’ll live forever
If you’re bad, you’ll die when you die

Hearing only one true note
On the one and only sound
Unzip my body
Take my heart out
Cause I need a beat to give this tune…

Taking a picture of
Taking a picture of
Taking a picture of

Oh the body swayed to music
Oh the lightning glance
I would give it all and all
Maybe you would hear me
Ask for half a chance

And if I need a rhythm
It’ll be to my heart I listen
If it don’t put me too far wrong

Taking a picture of me
Taking a picture

RAMALAMA Bang Bang
Flash Bang Big Bang
Bing Bong
Ding Dong
DUM DUM DO DUM DUM

With a hammer BANG BANG
Flash Bang Press Gang
Bing Bong
Ding Dom
Hum Hum H’ Hum
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore