Sunday, May 11, 2008
=)

I love my p sch friends. Totally. It's always so easy to talk. And today we realised that we're getting fast with decisions. Hahaha we used to linger around a place wondering where to go and what to do next.

Kudos to GY for inviting us to his graduation exhibition. HIS WORK IS AMAZING!!! DAMN CREATIVE!!! I'll have to wait till next life to come up with something so amazing. He did advertising for board games and I loved his idea of playing with perspective. =D Seriously think his work is one of the best. Not bias k! It's fact.

Congrats to GY! YOU'VE GRADUATED FROM THE DISGUSTING PLACE! x)

Spent the day with them at Minds Cafe. My 1st time there!!! It was FUN FUN FUN! x) Hahaha although I'm wols at those snatching games but ah well, it's really fun! And I've to admit that it's a lil stressful as well! Hahaha only won one game... Some family biz thing. Then after that went to this jap restaurant to eat.

Great mood now.
You guys totally make my day. =)

12 years and counting~

P.S. PK WHY U ALWAYS MISSING DE?!?!?!
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore