Sunday, September 23, 2007

Night Cycling + NUS dance perf

Hall 2 Night Cycling! Omg it was a HIGH. Hahaha although we waited a long and drowsy 2 hrs for everything to begin... Well it was worthwhile I daresay. It's like the orientation period! Very fun to be back to those carefree days. And I miss Luka! =D At first it was bit scary, coz first time cycling on the road. Seems very risky. But after a while I got used to it and started singing along the way (typical ying). The upslopes KILL man. Seriously. There was a moment when I thought I pulled my thigh muscle and couldn't ride the bike anymore. But well it was a fallacy. WE DID IT! 8 hrs, cycling from NTU HALL 2 all the way to EAST COAST PARK!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO~

After cycling the adrenaline rush was gone and fatigue sank in immediately. OMG aren't we tired. And I had yet to recover from tonsilitis. WTH I hate being sick. Went back to hall, bathed, slept for 2 hrs and phone alarm FAILED me again (BISCUIT! UR PHONE AH! TSK!) and Dad came knocking at my door, perplexed with my failure to pick up his persistent phone calls. DAMN TIRING.

Went to watch perf with my dearest Keke and omg her news made my day! Seriously! It put a wide grin on my face! I felt so happy for her! =D KEKE! MAF CELEB ON THURS! SPARKLER! And I'm very honoured to be the 3rd to know! Eh I realised ah when we watch perf tgt we ALWAYS nv take photos. tsk tsk. We shall take next time yar? =P Unless u dun want me le lar. =(

The NUS perf was interesting... A lot of Thai, Javanese elements... Not bad. But well, I'm once again totally mesmerised by the HIP HOP item! Omg they're so freaking cool!
I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really wanna venture out of C dance... ='(
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore