Wednesday, November 09, 2005

pw

yay! last day of OP!

It started off with me feeling rather annoyed as the video was once again decided to be put back in place. And i needed to do my speech for OP immediately. But after that I was able to cool down thanks to my Qing. Well we were the first grp to present in front of two examiners and a group of 62 students whom we dun noe at all. Sad case. Ning Lu and Apple's group altogether in a classroom lar! Present to classmates is simple and not so scary. Anw still quite satisfied with my performance in speech. But once again the Q&A session struck me right in my face man. Asked me what has Clan Associaitons to do with Nation Building and I was like sheesh and my grp members were taken aback as heard from their gasps and whispers. I skipped dat qn anyhow. Really cmi.

After dat went to Yining's hse to bake cookies. Oh b4 dat we went Lot 1 to have lunch and buy ingredients for e cookies. Wanted to give up halfway coz we cant find a recipe. The wrapping of hershey's choc chips saved us as a recipe was imprinted. So we simply followed it and get e ingredients! choc chips all e way!

Apple so poor thing needa go off halfway. Missed her...

Den went Yining's hse. Thank goodness her mum was at home to aid us in the initial process of making e mixture and baking coz Yining doesnt know anything abt baking apparently. =S hahaha but hey I realised I still do retain some of the knowledge from my prev experience of baking despite having a leaky mind. I think according to e recipe and e fact dat we made a second round of cookies, we are supposed to have 120 cookies. But apparently we ate a lot during e process. =P heh

Ok let's see. From Yining's hse at Fajar back to my hse at Bedok, it took me a full 2 and a half hrs. Take note ppl. Left at seven thirty reached home at ten. Cool.

Great day. Bon Jovi.
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore