Tuesday, May 31, 2005

dora stuff

came across my p sch foolscap paper and notice smtg... hahaha I wrote all e doraemon stuff I own at e back of e cardboard! =) take a look~

toothpaste
toothbrush
showercap
towel
face towel
towel holder
earrings
comic (50 over)
VCDs
DVDs
video tapes
pencil cases (2)
eraser
sharpener
ruler
pens
stickers
figurines/cake figurines (lots of dem...)
pepper dispenser (dunno e exact name for dis thing... is dis correct?)
EZ card sticker
coin banks (3?)
lamp
water bottle
keychains (4?)
clocks (2 at least)
watches (2)
dora biscuits
wallet/purse (2)
Cards
UNO cards
clothing (t-shirt and shorts)
toys (toy train n stuff toys etc)
file
mouse pad
fan
Dui4 Lian2
pillow n bolster n bedsheet casings
HP holder
bags (2)
mini dora fan (hand-operated)

hmmm i think dat's all... at least dat's wad it says here on e cardboard. Okok shall go have my siesta now... cya!

OH YA! good luck to all my VBC frens! I noe it right from e heart, juz right here, dat u all can do it! Bring 61 honour! And good luck to e LEP camp ppl! =) Muz survive hor! Jia you~


dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore