Saturday, May 14, 2005

13th May and 14th May

13th may Friday... Hei Se Xin Qi Wu... I got e LEP scholarship! So surprised man... Really... After dat terrible interview... I feel so damn lucky. Anw after dat... Math test... dun tok abt it liao... Pass very happy le... Den body lang. HAIZ... lost. But Chance was dere... and im very glad of dis wonderful experience... i love u all... GJY, shiyan and cher esp... U ppl are great! I noe sumtimes when I'm feeling not-so-good I'll sound super scary like very pissed off etc... Sorry for dat ppl. Love ya~ Oh yar, thx Nat darling for putting make-up for us and Mich P for doing our hair... Sry we din do u ppl proud... but we've tried our best and we really love u

After dat went steph's house to change den went out to J8 for dinner... Very super rush... Saw darling charl kwa and we went on a double date to RJ dance nite... Me with charl and steph with anyi... They're v sweet... Steph, wo fang xin ba ni jiao gei ta le! =) Saw boonie... den saw di... And of course my proud darling ex-NYCD RJ dancers: charms and zanne~ Pity I din see my pillow and mich jie! Haiz... Btw e RJ dance nite finale music is "I believe" from Honey... Does reminds me of our body lang comp

Potential to win... Sry but I really think dat's juz like... console? I dunno...

Actually... I think so

14th May Sat... Today lar. Was late for e class outing (actually is an intro to our cip lar) den waited at bus interchange for noRth, lu, ning and xm to jie1 me... Bleah coz i really dunno e area at all lar... Den Went for lunch and met Xuet and QH... Erm... den wad ah? oh went macs... Den went back to amk mrt station saw loadsa ppl... bro, CX, huiting, enqi, shuai fei, PC, kailing and chess and bridge club ppl (izzit?)... went take bus to amk CC and shown to our CIP conducting place. wah QH is like a total tour guide man... after dat went yam cha with dem den dey went home while lu and ning and i went orchard shop. lu showed us a diamond which is really beautiful... Very nice... 5.06 carat and colour D... really very nice... But really lar... For sight onli. right? bleah... I not too mad over diamonds i guess... but silver is nice.

Watched iron giant today... At home. It's very nice... Anw to sum up, it's a super slacko day. Once again.

Bless my playful self
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore