Tuesday, February 08, 2005

CNY eve...

HC carnival! YAY! Well at least we earn enough to cover the basic costs bleah. Our shop did body glitter and basically coz everyone was so damn hot and sweaty the glitter not only got stuck to the parts where the glue was applied but also stuck to the bare skin... Erm for me I think i today quite cmi have no idea why.

Anyway, I really cannot stand HIM man.

10.30am... Around there lar, walked back to nygh. Saw Sheryl Li outside the main gate area. I was at a fair distance away from her and was like kept on staring at her coz I din noe that it's her coz it juz doesn't look like her. I was wondering huh Sheryl will tie two pigtails and dress up in skirt? According to Shuxuan she looks prc and yar I agree. No no no I mean no offence k? yar...

Went to see lao shi... Pai1-ing the SYF dance. Seeing their dance makes me kinda worried. NYGH dance has already finished... but wad abt HC one???? Like only the intro?! Sigh... but well according to Charms RJ more cham... they might be withdrawing from SYF comp... Juz because e tchr din come for a week... :S

After dat went canteen... Told ah leng smtg den she said wah u good ah red auspicious sia... bleah. Nvm abt dat. Then we stayed to wait for others to join us coz we were too lazy to walk. Saw charms steph kwa zanne pam vanny o xiaogui yanzhen debbie liji saibin limen ah leng xiaoyou yuna huiwen charlene... then e few silly dears kept talking abt scandals ppl r having and insisted that I've a boyfren! Then i was like no no no!!! I seriously dun!!!! Then they like I dun believe u den wad can I say man... Bleah how to prove? As long as I'm truly innocent man~

After dat... went to newton mrt station to meet alex and his sec sch frens and felt so weird... And his sec sch frens anyhow say wad I his galfren... diaoz. Eh anw ah alex tam u nv tell me ur scandals! Melody quite chio le she quite cute le u dun toot toot rang4 gei3 ren2 le! Huiwen... I see liao den give u comments k? =P cant believe dat u use such a... erm... cute pencil case with cartoon spider and dat u brought 17 pens to sch today when there's seriously no use for dat... Unless u want phil and I to build another artistically appealing structure with those pens and pencils and liquid papers and erasers and rulers again...

Missing P sch mates liao le... and sec sch mates as well...

ANYWAY okok hongji wants me to say dis... He's lame. He's very lame. He's super lame. He's extremely lame. He has reached the highest level of lameness and I'm wondering if he can go even higher den dat to break e guiness record. I'm super sleepy but today muz survive till 12 b4 I can go zzz. Then I asked him to kp me alive by toking crap... Den he say if liddat he shld go do CIP at the hospital... So he can kp e dying ppl alive. Cold or wad???

HAPPY CNY EVE! In less den an hour's time...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore