Thursday, February 10, 2005

before 17

really sian diao... pls can u give me more of ur trust and more of my freedom? juz them for my birthday gift... im happy enough.

u doubt my this... and u doubt my dat... i can tell u dat everything dat's worth knowing for u i've all told u and of course i'm a human and have rights to keep secrets of my own i do hope u understand dat and also dat wadeva i do i hope dat u will support me... even if u think dat i'm gg to fail in it juz allow me to do it coz i'll learn smtg from everything wont i? im not dumb thank u

im waiting for midnight... so dat im officially 17... a dreamy number... i dunno why though... u see if it's not dreamy, why will e mag be named as seventeen?

gg to be in ard 20 min time.......................................................................
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore