Sunday, February 13, 2005

17

ok sry I know I'm super late... But well here goes...

11th Feb

My day... Bleah. Went Paradiz Centre's kbox at ard 11 to blast out loud with wangrong guolu kunfeng and lizhe. I was in the same room as wangrong and guolu... room 69. Under the dim lights and blasting music we juz screamed into the mike and did all sorta crazy stuff... bleah. After dat went PS at ard 3 with wangrong and guolu and shopped ard... Took neoprints too. Then went macs to chit chat gossip... went back at ard 6...

Went century square to eat with my parents den after dat walked ard a while den went back home...

Tummy ache... Can u imagine dat???

12th Feb

Ah Hao Ah Kao and Zhiying Jie and Ah Yee came my house to pick me up... Belated Birthday celebration! Shun4 bian4 bai4 nian2. Ah Hao Ah Kao fixed the error in my xd card! Thank you so much! After dat we went to Changi Airport to have our lunch at Swensen's. Yummy! The food there not bad! I had chicken baked rice hehe... Then after dat we had ice cream and I got a lovely surprise when I saw mine with a cute little blue candle! Made my wish (nonono I'm not gonna say wad izzit) and we took a lotta photos. Ah Hao Ah Kao u online den I send u k? Zhiying Jie I also want ur photos! =) Anyway I had a lovely great time with them... Thx for ur presents! I really love them so!!!! But definitely not more den my love for u all...

After dat they dropped Ah Yee and me at century square and we walked to TM... hahaha I love TM! We went shop shop see see... Then ah! I saw Ivan and his dad! Was quite shocked for my ability of identifying Ivan after so many yrs of not seeing him! Well mabbe coz he resembles his brother in quite some ways. They were outside Perlini's Silver (did i spell it correctly?) Anw Alex and his mum were inside den Alex's dad actually asked Alex's mum out to give Ah Yee and I ang paos! They are such friendly ppl... Long time no see still so amiable! =) Ivan dun say u can't do it to a good JC! Coz u definitely can! I've faith in u! =)

After dat went Ah Peng Yi Yi's house... Lao Yu Sheng... Ya lor... Den watched Gong Fu Hustle again... Someone became so friendly dat I nearly died of shock! But it's good isn't it? Hehe...

13th Feb

Dunno? Hope it'll be gd!
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore