Saturday, January 08, 2005

TJC Orientation 5th day...

I dunno wad to say...

The spirit was so high that I can felt it in me... Then juz at that very moment, the feeling was rubbed away by a sudden msg. I checked my phone and saw 4 missed calls and a sms... From Jialing.

She told me that HCI VP said that I've a chance to go HCI... Via dance coz they having SYF this yr. So all along, my dearest seniors (Qianyi and Jialing mainly...), Chen Lao Shi etc etc have actually helped me to get into HCI...

I was so damn shocked surprised confused blurred and almost dieded. I was like depressed... Coz I've know a no. of friends there and all of them are very nice... Super nice ppl... Like Xiaoqi, Constance (my bro said u're a very guai1 gal), Tiffany, Jingting, Adeline, Charlene, Nadiah and the list goes on...
All of a sudden I felt so at a loss...

If I were to go HCI, I have to go down to HCI and get the withdrawal form and register etc etc... On Monday.
Abrupt or wad???

But after weighing the pros and cons with my brother (love ya Kao)... We've more or less come to a decision.
(oh i wrote all those on a plate and get my Kao to check... Yar...)

I'm revealing but not now... Maybe tml...
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore