Thursday, January 27, 2005

me

o1. name: yingying...
#o2. single or taken: single lar I so dao
#o3. sex : female/male
#o4. age: 16++
#o5. eye colour: black...
#o6. hair colour: black...

+relationships+
#o7. do u have a bf/gf: nonono
#o8. do u have a crush: erm... no
#o9. your favorite place to shop: tm orchard bugis
#1o. your favourite shop: no special preference
#11. your favourite brands: no special preference as well...
#12. your favourite designers: nonono
#13. have tattoos or piercings: yar one on each ear and mum said dat having more den those are super redundant =(

+specifics+
#14. what's your job: student+part-time or sometimes full-time slacker
#15. do u do drugs: nonono
#16. what shampoo do u use: not very sure... L'oreal smtg...
#17. what are u scared of the most : roaches... omg I hate hate hate 'em
#18. who is the last person that called u?: dad?
#19. the last person who sms'ed you: huiwen...

+favourites+
#2o. color: all shades of blue... I love blue
#21. food: mummy cook one...
#22. boy's name: ???
#23. girl's name: Atricia?
#24. subjects in school: maths chem
#25. teacher: erh... ms tinnie tan.
#26. place: japan!!!
#27. animal: all kinda animals... I luv cats!
#28. sports: definitely not running
#29. drink: xiang he shen me jiu he shen me

+do+
#3o. you wish you could live somewhere else: nearer to sch...
#31. you think about suicide: duh
#32. you believe in online dating: NONONO
#33. others find you smart: yes but I've no idea why they do even when e actual un-smart side of me reveals...
#34. you want more piercings: YES omg juz one more pls??? Sighz nvm...
#35. you drink: water(duh) sweetened drinks capacino...
#36. you smoke: nonono
#37. you do drug: nonono
#38. you like cleaning: depends on my mood...
#39. you like roller coasters: YES!
#4o. you act loud/quiet in a crowd: quiet at first, but after familiarizing... AHA

+have you+
#41. ever cried over a girl: erm yar coz she v poor thing
#42. ever cheated over a girl?: oh yar I've lied b4
#43. ever lied to someone and felt guilty: well no
#44. ever been arrested: nonono
#45. of times i have had my heart broke : ask yiyou
#46. of hearts i have broken : ask shermeen
#47. of girls i've slept with: close frens lar + mum
#48. of boys i've slept with: my dad
#49. of drugs taken illegally: nonono
#5o. of people i consider my enemies: hmmm... 1 so far
#51. of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: not v sure...4? Dunno lar
#52. of times you made a fool of urself in public: erh............

+do you think you are+
#53. smart: no
#54. funny: yar at times
#55. hot: I dun have a fever...
#56. friendly: yes
#57. clever: no (once again)
#58. lovable: =s u sure?
#59: caring: yar... all my darling gals

#6o. sweet: yar to all my darlings
#61. cute: erh...no
#62. arrogant: nonono! but can act arrogant lar
#63. cheeky: erm...???
#64. photogenic: average lar... sometimes lor but my face so super round
#65. motto: to persevere and succeed (TPS motto! Hehehe)
#66. best subject: chinese ba... maths?
#67. weakness: phy stuff... hope I can get over dat
#68. next action/ambition: live well
#69. last words: huh?
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore