Wednesday, January 12, 2005

been here... done that

HCI is nice... And 05S61 rox! Friendly ppl and we almost everytime move together as a class! Ok wait let me list out some ppl I can rem in my class... I've rather bad memory lar...
Guo Lu, Xuet Ying, Yin Yin, Wang Rong, Yi Ning, Xiaoli, Wen Tong, Chen Ying, Yu Qing, Bai Wei, Hong Ji, Qinghua, Weizheng, Aaron, Peng Chao... Erm super limited dat's abt all I can rem and there are 26 (including me...) in my class... Shi1 Bai4 right? Sorry I'll try my best!

I know I know... I really do know... Disappointment self-reproach etc... I know you're unhappy when you know abt it... The whole time I was thinking how to break the news to you... But I juz posted on my blog... Knowing that you'll read and that I won't have to break it to you personally... I'm feeling really bad abt it all...... I've no idea why they helped me so much w/o even me requesting for anything after my initiation.

If I can give the chance to you, I won't mind. Coz I know u really want it... I juz dunno how to talk to you... to face you... to...........

*stares at the screen...*
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore