Monday, January 24, 2005

40904

I must declare...

I MISS 40904!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was with enghui doing some stuff today....more like chatting dsession though. after got onto dad's car was like shed a few tears but i dunno why...

I really miss those days....
~doing math after school with xiaogui and xiaoyou
~watching debby chasing zhenzhen and vice versa
~watching ppl spreading rumours abt others ard
~laughing at pammie showing us her "rotten teeth" made with crushed oreos
~accepting pammie's "interview" on steph and her hardworking character
~talking non-stop abt naruto with vanny o
~not believeing dat sher has a bf although she kept saying she does
~listening to limen talking abt her Togoshige her crushes etc
~watching listening and interrupting siying and xiaogui's "da qing ma qiao"
~listening to huiyan's melodious voice, watching huiyan's beautiful dance steps
~dancing with my dancemates (zanne,charms,keke,nat,amelia,sheryl, gjy etc etc etc)
~huiwen's pro-ness =)
~ah leng's lamenting abt lotsa stuff
~xiaoyou's complaints of me being too erm yar...
~doing lab work with my beloved yee-yee~
~interacting and flirting non-stop with all my darlingz ^.^ (love ya all!!!!!!!)
~mass taking-off-skirt-coz-it's-super-hot session (we wear shorts beneath mah)
~mass toliet going session
~ mass talking gossiping crapping session
~mass going canteen session
~mass sleeping session
~mass slacking session
~mass pia-ing session


contributed by stephy and vanny and sher...
~smuggling food to eat durin lesssons! esp bio.. hehe.. coz its kinda legal..
~ermz.. listening to mr chan's crappy physics lessons where it is so super chim n amusing!
~yiyou being too flirty

~niaoing me (sher) abt my ht!!! (she actually misses us teasing her abt her ht... :s)

anymore? suggest to me by tagging k?

I LOVE U ALL MY DEARS WE MUST GO OUT TOGETHER ONE DAY~

May I dream of u all tonight...

dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore