Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Grad nitez~

Grad nitez yesterday!

Well quite fun but somehow... i dunno... Smtg is missing? Feel dat it's not as cool as dat time we had for lifeskills camp 2004. But well, I've enjoyed myself too!

Let's see... Spent 1/2 an hour dolling up and stuff... Den set off to Mandarin Hotel... Saw Zanne zanne who kept touching her straightened hair for e entire night... Waited for Charms charms and ah leng to come and fetch us upstairs to their room... Anyway before they arrived to pick us up, we saw Lychee and EmEm... So chio lor! And EmEm's dis earring like thingy bought from e airport is so cool! Muz go get it one day... And Lychee's dress and stuff are of dreamy sweet colours... Luv it too! Ah everyone so chio! :)

And den after dat we went up to their room... They paid for 2 rooms for ya info. Anyway the rooms are cool! Very super nice and high class... Sigh pity I can't stay... MIAOW for dat. Haha erm nvm lar at least can get to go their rooms! A lotta ppl inside... Everyone trying to look their best and succeeded! Chio babes~ And Zhenzhen so damn funny lor... I tried to take away her jacket which she held to cover her shoulders and back for dear life. Omg hahaha she screamed as if I'm trying to rape her lor! Xiaogui tried to help me too! Hahaha anyway there's completely nothing wrong with her dress lar! Juz spag straps mahz haiyo so gan chiong hahaha... In e end kana scolded by charms charms... See lar? Throw ur face in front of her onli... hehe...

Then... OH YA! Boonie came in and OMG she's so OMG! Gorgeous! She looks totally superb! Like a bride lor! Hahaha her hair damn nice too! Spent 60 bucks on it lor... Nice things come with a price! Hehe... I took a photo of her using my phone cam... Honoured a not Boonie? Hehe...

Then OH Xiaoyou came... She's not shuai today but chio~ Hahaha she's wearing dat dress which we went bugis to help her search for... And yes! I'm proud to say dat I'm e 1st and only one who saw her in dat dress b4 she came for grad nitez! OMG Xiaoyou I luv ya! *muacks* hehe... Anyway yes she look pretty in dat dress... Feminie sia? Oh anyway she returned me e shark tale dvd but I wonder where it is now hahaha nvm I think dat movie a bit lousy... Oops sorry. Bleah. Anyway Xiaoyou thx ya bro for me can? He put in 2 plasters for Xiaoyou coz he thinks dat Xiaoyou is gonna fall when she's juz wearing those like only 3 cm high "high-heels"??? Sheesh... Anyway I used her plaster coz... coz... coz... Ok i admit lor. I got scratched on e ankle by my very own heels... Happy not? -_- Dun say all dancers have a good sense of balance or stuff... U're over-generalising... My dears

So off we went for e grad nitez dinner! Took loadsa photos... Oh man Li Muting Sheryl is so damn chio. Her class theme is retro and she looks totally WOW. Chio woman so much better than when she's in sch u and wearing her tootie specs... Hehehe bleah! Who looks nice in our sch u ah...? Hehehehehehe and Li Jianxin so damn guy lor.... Haiyo. Really if Xiaoyou can wear a dress, why can't she? Then she complained dat I sounded like her mum.

Hey, in any case I was once termed as Wu Mama can? -_- Juz coz I offer tissue to everyone at e table... Sigh

Erm... Ok lor e food is ok lor... I think i ate e most lar... hahaha nvm Imma glutton! Hack lar I dun care lor... Anyway hmm... Oh! Let's see... who's at our table? Hmm... Me, Pampam, Bongie, Boonie, Toadstool, Zanne Zanne, Xiaoyou, Sher, Ah Leng and Charms... Anticlockwise starting from me... Bleah~ Our table no. is 38... San Ba... Hahaha guess most of us fit into dat. 38. hahaha...

Oh ya! Charms won 1st prize for e luck draw! WOH HOH Darling I'm sure good luck will follow u all e way dear... like i said, pi3 ji2 tai4 lai2! yes dear and hope dat u've a good trip rem. to take loadsa photos and we shall bake together after u return yar? Cool dear~ Miss ya.

After dat Huiyan's singing... Damn nice as usual... Den all of a sudden dunno who started lar... we began dancing anyway. Cool like disco... According to charms... She said we're accumulating experience hahaha... Yar dance like siao... Cool. Xiaoyou kept going around and make fun of ppl... Doing stupid tricks and stuff... juz coz she can't dance lar duh! Hahaha and ah leng so cute! she kept doing e same move and approached me hahaha... make me laugh! steph and charl kwa are good... Man they're cool! Luv ya! Debby and Vanny H were basically chasing after ZhenZhen trying to rip off her shawl... Damn cute! And sher zanne charms and I were juz... going crazy? Or tried to! Hahaha bleah luv ya ppl! Oh ya! Sai bin, Xiaogui and I did a crazy spin! Cool women! Hehe... And I myself tried to do ballet... A bit siao liao...

Pammie it's such a pity dat u're sick... otherwise I'm sure u'll drive urself mad too! Sighz...
And Vanny Oh! No one bothering me to tell her more abt Naruto! :( I'm sad too... Sighz...

Anyway... Grad nite is great... After dat went 7-11 with them to get drinks... Ooo Vodka! But in e end din get dat lar... Dunno wad dey got instead...

Won't forget abt dis... Luv ya 4 niners... once again





dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore