Thursday, September 30, 2004

There's no need for a title

Thanx so much to ah leng, ngoh ngoh, charms charms, vanny oh and vanny h, dawndie, zanne zanne, PM kwa, steph and mean mean... As well as all others who are praying hard for me and encouraging me from their hearts... I'm really grateful... Really

Ah leng... Still e same thing... U shldn't have come to like try to cheer me up or stuff... I cld have maintain my coolness then... U noe I dun like to really express my feelings in front of ppl coz I dun want u all to be worried or anything liddat... I'm really sorry dat i broke down... Once started, really can't stop. I'm still ashamed to spill everything in front of u all...

Ngoh ngoh... Talked to me for quite a long while... Thx so much for ya advice and encouragement and truthfulness... U are realli a great and worthy friend... My bickering partner! Hehe... Thought I'll forever give up and just jump down and finish it off but with u and e others' company... It's juz not easy to forsake and abandon...

Vanny oh... Accompanied me throughout e entire thing... Thx so much... Actually not dat I dun want to cai3 you... but well... I juz cant talk! Once I started, i cant stop... I cant stand e pressure u see... Then after dat lor, tried to act childish by qiang3ing me from steph and leng... So cute... Ah~ Have more confidence in urself k?

Steph and Kwa... Chem reps... Ah... Both of u realli very cute... Kwa pulled my socks (dunno for wad lor...) and Steph patted me... U both are realli so sweet...

Charms charms... Thx for e sms... I noe... U realli worried abt me a lot coz well... Shld I say I'm 1 of ur close friends and u're mine? Ya I noe... Thx...

Vanny H and Dawndie... The silent ones... Din say much but from ya actions, I noe it. Thx...

Zanne zanne... Mean Mean... Thx for ya encouragement as well! Hen3 gan3 dong4... Realli...

Ppl... Thx. I realli dunno why... I told myself and told a no. of ppl... Dat dis is not e most impt one, but e coming-up-next challenge is much more impt... Like wad Mr Kuo said, dis will only last for "god-damn 3 months" but e latter... 2 yrs... And wad ah leng said... After dis time, u've screwed up everything dat u can afford to and dat will not be repeated for the most impt challenge. Ngoh ngoh... U said to manage time well, learn from ya mistakes and never to do such a stupid thing again... Wad "if u want to die, i shall tie up ya hands and squeeze ya brain" or some rubbish thing... Make me laugh and cry... Bleah~

And if I'm not wrong... Someone wanted to an1 wei4 me as well... But not blessed with e ability to... Thx anyway... Dat is, if my conclusion is true

So PPL! I AM GOING TO STRIVE HARDER DEN EVER! I have to face e music, learn from my mistakes and never ever gonna commit them again! I'm going to say farewell forever... Zai4 Jian4= Zai4 Ye3 Bu4 Jian4... I vow to make my next challenge a wonderful page of my life's book... I'm going to Jia You like I've never before... W/o u, I won't noe if I cld do it... To face e reality... Realli... Thx all! I love all of u!!!

For now, Bye to HC... I'll see u after my 3 mths at some other JC...

Good luck and Best Wishes to me and all of u...


dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore