Saturday, September 04, 2004

Slacker

Well... Here I am... A BIG slacker for you...

Woke up this morning... Sheesh... Back pain, muscle ache. SHEESH! I'm getting old! Juz went for dance the day b4 e next morning liddat liao... Cannot... MUST train a bit everyday... I wanna improve my flexibility and strenght esp. my back... So ya I shall train! :) Juz a bit of time everyday will do the job!

Oh ya... I agree with Charms charms... I feel so... Like... Out of place in the dance studio with the jrs... But well... I guess nothing much have changed... It's us who've changed. We are the ones feeling awkward and stuff liddat... Anyway gone mad yesterday after almost every sec4s left... Went into the costume room to search for my missing (and still missing) pink cosmetic box and came across this dark blue glitter (beauty...) So ya... Sprinkled all over myself (feel like I'm in a magical world~) and did it on my dear little Sarah... Hahaha she looked like a lil fairy... ~Sweet~ Nah... Or shld I say she always looks like a lil fairy? Hmmmm YA

Anyway... Watched 13 going on 30 today... Not bad quite cool... I laughed damn loudly for that part when the man erm... well... tried to strip in front of her lar... And another part... When she approached the young boy and commented that he's cute or smtg liddat... Bleah... And the wishing dust! Reminded me of the blue glitter yesterday...

Well guess dat's all... Realli slacked a lot... Better get down to work asap!

So long and have a good day! =)
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore