Monday, September 20, 2004

Scared...

"paraphernalia of death..."
I guess all pet lovers suffer from this...
I looked at my doggie... Bobo... And saw it kept shivering non-stop...
It gazed longingly at me... As I stroked it...
Its eyes... I noticed... Are bluish in the middle
Its fur... Falling...
It's getting skinnier by the day...
Is it cold? I pulled a T-shirt over it...
Wad happened to my darling doggie?
Wad happened to the bouncy and active Bobo
Which never fails to welcome me at the door?
Wad will i do
Without it...............................................................................................................
I really dunno... But I'll know someday
It shivered and shivered... Trembling like a leaf... Going to detach itself from the tree
I think i can sense death around it...
I'm really scared... pls dun let it happen so soon...

Oh God... -Amen-

dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore