Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Neko...

How? How? How? It's too late... Much too late to reverse the entire process... I never knew it hurt so much... To see ya beloved pet after an operation (castration...)

My cat... When I went to Simei Safari Pet Clinic to receive it back after its castration... It was in a petrified state of shock and fear and... Loneliness? It was so so so so scared that it refused to move at all! When it saw me, it approached and rubbed against my hand... A sign of affection, a sign of "missing-u"... I looked into its eyes... Full of fear and a sign of relief upon seeing us... Its pupils were large as large... I saw its wound... And immediately felt a sharp jolt of pain... It's like I've been wounded as well... But it's worse, coz e wound is in the heart...

Now... It kept miaowing and miaowing and miaowing... For fear that we leave it alone to face the intolerable process again... Fear of isolation, fear of been abandoned... I felt so guilty that it has to go through the process... Tears were juz welling in my eyes...

I wonder if it knows what has happened to it... I hope it doesn't blame us... Really...

It's raining now
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore