Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Mid Autumn Festival

In case some ppl dunno... Today is Mid Autumn Festival...

Slacked for e entire day... In e afternoon after school went for ice-cream with charms charms, ah leng, sher piggie, vannie h, dawndie, PM kwa, Yee yee and some 4 eleveners... Shared 500ml ice-cream (two flavours... Belgium choc and tarimisu). Charms charms veri nice... Xi1 sheng1 her fav. peanut butter flavour and settled on wad Kwa and I wanted... So nice... Luv her! Bu4 Kui1 Shi4 Ai4 Wo3 De4 Ren2! Hehehe... And Kwa got a yellow spoon, Charms charms a pink spoon (so bimbo! ahahaha!) and me a green spoon. Den we can't find a place to sit inside the shop so we went out and sat outside cold storage and looked like some poor ppl trying to act high class... hahaha~ Den Dawndie suggested going to her place! Cool... So we went... But piggie went off with 4 eleveners... Missed her...

Watched a bit of e Patch Adams at Dawndie's house... Oh ya btw she got 2 cats and 1 dog! And I got 1 dog and 1 cat! Hehehe... Anyway after we finished our delicious ice cream and caught a few scenes of e movie... Kwa and I had to go... No choice sigh we were expected to be home earlier. Anyway e walk with Kwa was nice... Private time for us to gossip etc etc... Den Kwa so greedy lor... Went cold storage to buy honey glazed chicken wing. Anyway I bought two while I was at cold storage waiting for Dad... Hahaha suddenly got a craving for it. Kwa lar...

Anyway we went to Tang2 Jie3's house in e evening... Her birthday. Happy Birthday! Hmmm... Din do much lar... Played with some little kids who visited her... Very cute and bright kids... Kept asking me to draw doraemon... Hahaha so cute right? Bleah~

After dat, I had e greatest night ever. Went home to fetch Kao den went to changi beach. He brought some sparklers along. So few... Insufficient. But well... More was never enough. They were beautiful. When was e last time I played with sparklers? I have no idea. Why are beautiful things usually transient? Because they're transient... that's wad that contribute to their beauty. E moon was hidden behind e night clouds, juz when it was roundest and prettiest. Was it fated to have its beauty hidden? We bent e sparklers and formed bright circles with them... For e last 1, I juz watched it burn away while Kao threw it out into the sea... Like a shooting star... And asked me to make a wish. Of course, o levels. Hahaha

Am I really fated to do 2 things in a day dat only yield me a moment of happiness? 1st, sparklers... 2nd, bubbles... Kao is right, lao tian ye loves to see ppl sad... Well he's bored too. Anyway e bubbles were so transparent and pretty. Why dun our parents learn to appreciate it? Or were they afraid to make attachment... commitment? Everything that is new is beautiful... Everything that worth only a while's time is always worthwhile...

Like wad I told charms charms and zanne zanne... Dun wanna marry. Guess I won't be able to... U noe... Like... Face e same person for such a long period of time? Ren2 Dou1 Shi4 Jian4 De4... I also. Hahahaha sighz... Fact is a fact... U noe... After hearing like... quite a handful of ppl around me... Friends... Or friends' relatives or friends' friends... Parents divorced... I feel a lot for the children/child. If u aren't sure dat u can maintain a gd relationship foreva, pls, dun have kids... If not they will end up as the innocent hapless ones who suffer the most from this unfairness.

Question to Everyone excluding Xiaoyou coz I noe e answer...

Am I really dat round?

Nitez nitez~
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore