Thursday, August 19, 2004

Wad's wrong with me?

AH~ I noe she's juz playing with me... But I dunno why... I'm seriously furious over that... After a whole day of tolerance... Putting up with everything... I juz dun have the patience to offer. When I was doing my maths, I used so much strength to write that my lead broke into half... I was really... Very angry but I dunno why... e fury doesn't seem to originate simply from that but also other unknown sources... But I shldn't feel dat! I shld feel that she's juz trying to play and I shld juz play along and pretend that I'm ok... But e thing is I'm not... And it's not entirely her fault... I'm very sorry that my friends have me as a friend... Coz I can be quite mad at times... Lunatic... Crazy... Siao... Sorry friends... Did I disappoint u?

Ooo looking forward to tml... Sounds like quite a relaxing day... Hahaha... X country and mass eating of breakfast tml morning... And YAY! Someone's company!

Oh ya... As Ah Ju had pointed out to me... Someone probably went to rebond her hair yesterday... OF COURSE I feel that it's not very funny to actually go and rebond her hair and sacrifice her school hours and MOST IMPORTANTLY... making her dance group members to do the dance AGAIN... Juz for HER sake... Wow... Deity lor.


dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore