Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I dunno....

I really dunno that u do mind... I'm sorry my dear... Like wad I've written in ur notebook... Ya dat's wad I wanna said to u... I guess I've really hurt u simply because of my... not-very-good mood state that day... Sorry dear....

And sorry charms too... I shall never ever gonna do this again... If I had known ur purpose, I will never ever fail u... Sorry charms...

Sorry Keke... Forced u to stand at e railings with me when it's raining so heavily... Muz be a bit drenched ya? Sorry dear... But thank goodness u love e rain as well! Even jumped ard when it's raining at night... Wad a siao girl! Hahaha~ Bleah

And mum... I'm sorry... But I really... Well... Dun have the time to accompany u and talk to u all e times... Coz u noe... Prelim is juz ard e corner... And ya... Forgive me for every wrong dat I've done... I'm sorry....

Like I mentioned... It rained today. The feeling of rain on my skin... A little prickish and cold... But nevertheless it yields me much joy... I like the feeling of it... I love rain... And the sweet smell of grass and soil when it rains... The rhythmic sound of pattering rain...

It's being a long time since I last walked in e rain... Next time... Anyone likes to join me?

dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore