Friday, August 13, 2004

DaNcE

Today... Another nonsense day with my darling YY... Dunno go school for wad... Oh ya... I go school to interact with my friends and crap with ppl. As I told Sherm today, it seems that I go to school for relaxation and go home for proper study. Wad crap man they should give us study leave! Seriously honestly... Anyway today got back bio paper... Sucko lor... Dunno wad's wrong. Mabbe LSS is a bit too strict? But that's for our good lar... Like Xiao You said... O levels mabbe stricter... Haiz I must Jia You Jia You for bio ah! Must learn from Xiao You...Her bio so good! She motivates me! Yay!

Oh ya... Today someone came to school... Or rather... Came somewhere near the school compound and turn around and went back home... How interesting can that be? Sorta playing truant ah? But someone's results too good lar... Din get nothing at all... Really... Get away with everything.... Like... *Rolls eyes*

CooL! Finally I've taught finish most of the dance steps... Only left the last few movements... But haiz~ My group members needa more practice! Most importantly, needa remember the steps properly in correct sequence before attempting to brush up everything. Jia You group members!

Xiao Gui dance until very very very kawaii~ Must be more open la then can make it le! Dun let Zhen Zhen look down on you! I want YOU to look down on Zhen Zhen! Hahaha just kidding... Anyway Zhen Zhen ah... Dance like doing wushu liddat... So damn it cute! My YY ah... Best ah... She has to stand in front... Hmph she can dance lor... Juz needs to be more open... U see... Kai1 Fang4. Dun be afraid of others laughing at you... Must show them how good u can do everything! Coz u can! U're a gal u see? Get sexy woman! And Vanny is good... she can do it... Juz needa remember the stuff... Xiner not bad... Can improve... At least willing to put in time and effort... Not like someone lar....

And OH that "charred" and "charmed" guy actually asked my darling charms out! How dare he! Snatching charms from me? Sad to say lar... He won... Ah wonder how they're going now... Bleah~

Hey din know writing journal is so interesting... Allows myself to sit down and relax and reflect a day's happening... Whoosh~ Time for dinner... Cya!

dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore