Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Argh...

Argh... As I said before, I juz can't choreograph modern dance! I'm a chinese dancer and obviously... Sigh... My 1st attempt to choreograph modern dance failed... Knew it lor... Haiz... I'm really sorry that i brought upon disaster to my group members...

Well... Nothing much happened today I guess... Chinese test... The summary part killed me I guess... And assembly... Talking about school spirit and grad night... Argh... Grad Night. I wanna dress up as a gypsy! Hahaha wad nonsense... Sigh shall stop... Crapping liao le....

P.S Oh ya... Charms say i look like the boy and Xiaoyou the girl and we're a couple... And notice smtg funny... Xiaoyou always hates me everyday before she leaves school.... :S

Haiz... Woman

dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore