Monday, August 30, 2004

After Os...

Ok these are wad I wanna do and GONNA do after O levels...

~ Read wu3 xia2 xiao3 shuo1 with my Xiaoyou... *To Xiaoyou: I'm not fast with reading lor*
~ Train my flexibility... *Inspired by the Olympics Gym*
~ Play play and play *duh...*
~ Go out out and out *double duh*
~ Watch all the VCDs and DVDs dat my bro and I bought but I 4eva never watch...
~ Watch CSI!
~ Watch Jap anime! *Naruto etc...*
~ Go travelling... *Australia! AH!*
~ Go for singing course with bro *He said he gonna sponsor me! Cool~*

Erm... Let's see if I can add on lah... There's so many things to do... Yet it's not time yet...

Oh anyway I burnt my skirt today... Not in the lab or anything but in the temple... I was holding the joss stick... which was bent into this... curly shape lar... I din noe that the man has lit it... Dunno wad I was thinking lar... Din notice at all... So I held it near my skirt and ya... It got on fire for a while onli lar... My Dad was like quite horrified that i din realise...

Anyway after dat while I was chatting with GY I saw this gigantic fly AGAIN lor! This time it was hovering near dis hole in my cupboard... I'll bet anything to say that it's trying to build a nest there lor! OMG can't imagine my room full of this kinda disgusting insects *I mean well... Who can bear it?* I was desperate to get rid of everything and well... I did a relatively dumb thing... I smeared my bro's Oxy5 cream *U noe... Those that u used on ya pimples* onto that hole! AH~ I dun care as long as they can't respire, they die. And anyway their mum *that gigantic insect I saw* was terrified of that smell too! And I used newspaper to hit it... But I missed lar... Was quite scared that it came near me... However, the mum got dizzy and juz drifted away...

Haiz wad a nonsense day...
dob: 11-02-1988
The Negative @
www.evermissing.blogspot.com
city: singapore